Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Coding It


Coding It

The idea of Coding It started it as a simple thought that came into my head while I was creating a new password, same time I wanted something to remind me of my password so I won't lose my Internet accounts when I forget the password, of course I can't type in my password in my phone or on a paper or etc, so I've been thinking about it and finely, I solved it, thanks to God.
How about you make a password code for your own liking? In a way that nobody else but you && the people who have the rules that you coded with... You can put the code of your password anywhere you want, even on public, you can give out this code that you shall make of your password to anyone and you can be 100% sure they won't be knowing how to solve it unless you tell them the rules of how you made it.
So, let's say my password is this (dryouandmeg1234) and now I want to code this password so when I forget the password and still have the code I can return to the making code rules and solve it and get my password back.
I won't show you all the rules cause simply there's millions of rules that you can come up with but I will show you my own rules that I made up today!
1. Before typing a number that means a litter's place in the English litters there's have to be a question mark (?) so I can know that after this question mark comes numbers of meaning the place of this letter. Before I write numbers that means normal numbers there's have to be a Slash (-) that means the numbers after this slash are meaning normal numbers and not meaning the place of a litter.
2. There may will be a litter with more than 10-th place such as the litter (P)'s place in English is 16 there's have to be a line under that number, so if 16 means the litter (P) and not (A) and (F) then I have to write a line under it, 16
-----
That's the rules I made for my own password, so, let's remind you of my password, it's (drandg1234) let's code it now but also remember the litter's places in English:
A = 1
B = 2
C = 3
D = 4
E = 5
F = 6
G = 7
H = 8
I = 9
J = 10
K = 11
L = 12
M = 13
N = 14
O = 15
P = 16
Q = 17
R = 18
S = 19
T = 20
U = 21
V = 22
W = 23
X = 24
Y = 25
Z = 26
again, my password is: dryouandmeg1234
Let's code it:
? 4 18 25 17 21 1 14 4 13 5 7 - 1234
- -- -- -- -- - -- - -- - -
so, let's solve this code:
? = means after this mark there's numbers meaning litters.
4 = d
18 = r
25 = y
17 = o
21 = u
1 = a
14 = n
4 = d
13 = m
5 = e
7 = g
- = means after this mark there's normal numbers!
1 = 1
2 = 2
3 = 3
4 = 4

Idea and text wrote by : Akiro Skullfield

www.facebook.com/AkiroSkullfield
www.twitter.com/AkiroSkullfield

No comments:

Post a Comment