Monday, January 14, 2013

Akiro Skullfield - Leading Thoughts

Akiro Skullfield ® - Leading Thoughts ™

Interdiction :
Hello everyone, my name is Akiro Skullfield, I wrote all of this by my own, it was a simple thought that got into my head and the words started going out, my hand started to type until i finished it all, I hope you guys like it, you can share it but you can't rename it or post under other name, else than mine. Have fun reading. Contact me at : akiroskullfield@hotmail.com, www.twitter.com/AkiroSkullfield for all my information please visit my About.me page : www.about.me/Akiroskullfield see you next time, thanks.

Stage :

" Just Me... " :
Love me, I'm yours, I'm your alone, don't share me with anyone, don't let me down, don't love anyone else than me.
" Hit It To Me " :
" Hit it to me " I know your cheating, I know you love someone else... I know your heart is stolen by someone else. Tell me about it...
" Well Maybe You Can " :
" Well maybe you can... " I'm telling you to stop playing me, I just can't even take a thought about this... Please. Love me alone, don't say you can't cause " well maybe you can... "

I never thought that I will fall in lov-love-love-love... But it was start fromma simple cru-crush-crush-crush :
I never thought that this is love, never wanted to love you, never choiced to fall in love with you, I wish I can get ride of my love for you, but can't... Its just I can't. Everything started from a simple like to you.

"Being WithOut You... Please, just sto-stop-stop-stop " :

She's telling him, you never choiced to love me? Leave me then. He replays saying : being without you? Don't say this again, please stop doing this. I love you && happy to meet you.

" Maybe in time you'd change your mind... Baby, I can't live without staring at you from so long" :

Maybe in time, when we spend some more times, maybe you can fall in love with me, maybe you'd see me in another way... Who knows? We are just human, we can change. Your asking me to leave you && I can't spend my time without staring at you, fromma long time I'm doing it.

" How did you ever expect this to be? "

She's telling him, how did you ever expected this to be? I love someone else... I'm here for fun, spending my time with you in better than waiting for something I don't have, fixing you is better than staying without anything.

"I can't sleep until I see you shutting down your systems" :

How could you be so heartless, while I never left you alone, never letted you down, always there for you, always standing up for you && all the good times we had, all the stuff we don't together, all what I did for you, now you want me to leave? All those sleepless nights I never slept waiting you to come back home, but you never thought about me, all you care about is your stupid friends.

" I never thought I have that much kind " :

You have changed me, I never been like this, its not me, not me who's too kind like this, even thought I never loved anyone but you, I never been to kind to anyone before, I'm just too kind with you...

" No, no, try to love me, don't say anything about it "

She saying we can't be together anymore and I love someone else and I can't be yours, move on and leave me, continue with your life. He replied her saying, your my life, my everything, i never thought that i will lose you someday, why do you want to break up ? Your my everything, we can try more, we can do it, we can do it, we can be together, just gimme a chance, please don't say breaking up again.

" Breaking up is just the beginning there's so much more out there waiting you outside "

She's telling him that he got no other way... They have to break up this relationship, he have to move on and look up for someone else cause there is so many relationships and female singles out there waiting.

" Enough-nough-nough-nough "

He's asking her to stop talking like this and look up for his love, he's asking her for one last chance.

" All we had was nothing for me, I'm sure I will find better than you "

She's saying everything we had was nothing for me, it means nothing, i can get someone better than you, I love someone else and I'm sure that I will be treated better than that.

" Stop begging cause it's over, start smiling cause its happening "

She's saying don't be sad, don't be mad, don't cry, just smile and be strong, you can move on and find someone else that loves you for me i would never fall in love with you. I'm sorry but you have to move on and realize what's happening here, wake up cause this is not a dream.

" You can... Well just do... "

You can leave me and break my heart, go to your new boyfriend but know that I wont ever forget you, remember me and remember what have you done to me, when I treated you write, respected you and trusted you on my life, I blow out all my money on you and now I'm broke, have fun with your new life and i wish the best for you, you can leave me ans break my heart ?! Well do it. Bye my love.

Akiro Skullfield.
Contact : akiroskullfeed@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment