Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Guards Of Emotion by Akiro Skullfield

                                                     The Guards Of Emotion by Akiro Skullfield

The night got a dark that nobody else... ( E )
Comparin' it with Thee'... ( E )
Can't be compared... ( D )
We're already wasted... ( D )
Your private, it's not... ( T )
Even the dark of the night get older, so, why won't you? ( Y )
Your glowin', I know... And I'm not. ( T )
First thin' I drank was milky... ( Y )
Your Glitter, I know... ( W )
I know, you glow ( W )
Can I ? Can I ? ( I )
Complicated motion, written inside our situation... ( N )
But baby, ain't rollin' ? ( N )
Rough winds can kill our option ( N )
That followed by total devotion ( N )
But let us not to kill the guards of emotion. ( N )

By Akiro Skullfield at : 2012/27/21 11:48 AM!
Contact : akiroskullfeed@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment